Sunday, March 11, 2012

More boring updates

Well things are going okay for the most part in regards to my diet. I had some creamer in my coffee this morning but I was in a public place and didn't have any other options. My foods are getting more and more boring and I'm pretty sick of soy and coconut milk. I feel like I eat a lot of Mexican or Indian foods. I really just want some good old mac and cheese, or some grilled fish. Plus I've had a lot of tofu lately and the texture is getting a little ugh. Thankfully my favorite Chinese place made my General Tso's Tofu vegan which was awesome, but just not the same.

I did make Applesauce Bread yesterday, which is pretty good. I simply just put 1 cup of applesauce in place of the three bananas the recipe usually calls for, substituted 1 cup of all purpose flour for whole wheat flour, and added 1 tablespoon ground flax meal. Next time I'm thinking I will actually fold some apple chunks into the bread - num!

This Thursday is my 4th anniversary with my boyfriend so we're planning on going somewhere nice. Hopefully the place we go has vegan options but I really want some seafood or cheese or actual chocolate! Gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment